1. Apply a sufficient amount to cover the pimple on a clean skin by using the single-use applicator. It might be a bit tingling or you could feel a warm effetc at the application.
2. Let it dry for around 1 to 2 minutes depending on the amount of the product applied.
3. A transparent film is appearing on the cold sore.
4. This filmogel® is to be used from the first symptoms (tingling, itching, burn) up to 4 times a day to limit the output.
5. To continue this treatment, renew the application as often as necessary, depending on the film’s holding on your skin and your lips: from 2 to 4 application per day maximum.
6. Pursue the treatment until complete healing.
7. URGO Cold Sore has been designed to promote an easy applicatin, safe and hygienic.
Precaution for use:
Do not apply on the following cases:
- On cold sore where the size is above 1cm which needs a medical advice.
- In case of bacterial infection and/or risk of bacterial infection. (impetigo)
- In case of immunodepression (linked to a chronic desease and/or chemotherapy-induced).
- In case of atopic eczema.
- Do not use if allergic to one of the components.
- Do not use on children less than 6 years old.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of doubt: if you have more than 6 herpes outbreak a year or if you don’t see any improvement in 7 days.
In the absence of studies on pregnant women or nursing, the use of this product is not advisable.
– See more at: http://www.urgo.fr/filmogel-bouton-de-fievre/#sthash.HFrYF5ep.dpuf